Free Checking with eStatements3
Enroll your Checking Account in Edge Up and you’ll still receive all the benefits of our Checking Account, plus end-of-day transfers to your Loyalty Select.
How it works:
- If your Checking Account is enrolled in Edge Up, any Debit Card purchase you make could allow for daily Edge Up transfers.
- If you don’t already have a Loyalty Select, we will automatically open one for you when you enroll in Edge Up.
- Any purchases made with an enrolled Debit Card will be drawn from your account for the merchant’s total you approve at the point of sale. The difference in change that would take your purchases to the next whole dollar amount will be transferred from your Checking Account to your Loyalty Select at the end of each day.
- For example - you make 3 purchases with your Debit Card in the same day for $7.06, $52.83 and $23.92. The total amount transferred to your Loyalty Select that evening will be $1.19 ($.94 + $.17 + $.08) and will automatically start earning 5.38% APY.2
How to enroll:
- Log in to Founders Online.
- In the left menu select Loyalty Select then Edge Up.
- Choose the Checking Accounts you wish to enroll in Edge Up and select “Enrolled.” All Debit Cards associated with the enrolled Checking Account will be enrolled in Edge Up.
- Read through and agree to our Terms and Conditions, then select Submit.
- On your Founders Online home screen, you will now have a Loyalty Select account tile. If you wish to rename or reorder this account, navigate to the left menu and select Settings then Rename/Hide Accounts.
- See how much you are earning by checking your Loyalty Select balance each day.
What other ways can I fund my Loyalty Select?
1 Only Checking Accounts that have the option to receive a Debit Card qualify for the Edge Up program and all account types may not be eligible. ATM or cash back purchases, Debit Card credits, checks, ACH, disputed transactions and other non-Debit Card transactions may not qualify. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Edge Up program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614, visit an office or log in to Founders Online.
2 Annual Percentage Yield of 5.38% is accurate as of January 1, 2020. The APY may change after the account is opened. No minimum balance is required to open the account or earn the advertised APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Deposits can only be made by FFCU through qualifying or enrolling in a Loyalty Account Program, and members may receive a 1099-MISC for qualifying Loyalty Select deposits.
3 Requires credit evaluation. Teens under the age of 18 are required to have an adult sign as joint owner. Accounts without eStatements will be charged $2 for periodic statements by mail.
4 All account types may not be eligible for the Dividend Amp program. By enrolling, all suffixes under the selected account number are enrolled, except for IRA Share Certificates which are not eligible. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Dividend Amp program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614, visit an office or go to Founders Online.
5 Not all Credit Card types are eligible for the Cash In program. Only members with a Founders Credit Card that accrues points are eligible. The minimum redemption amount is $25. Point requirements assigned to any award are subject to change without notice, and awards may be discontinued or substituted at any time. Points redeemed are non-refundable. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Cash In program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please log in to Founders Online.