Relax. Use your equity.
In addition to Mortgages and our First Time Homebuyer program, Founders Federal Credit Union offers another way for homeowners to make the most of their investments. Our Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to take advantage of the equity you’ve built up in your home.
A Home Equity Line of Credit (or HELOC) is a smart, flexible and affordable way to use your home's equity. You’ll use your equity as collateral for a line of credit which can be applied to a variety of needs.
There are many reasons why homeowners choose a HELOC as part of their overall financial strategy. Here are just a few.
- Perfect for recurring expenses such as education, medical expenses and home improvements. You decide how to use your line of credit.
- Competitive interest rates. A Home Equity Line of Credit often has better interest rates than other types of credit.
- Money can be used when you need it up to your approved credit limit. Get approved one time and enjoy the benefits for years.
- Convenient access to your money through Checking Account, Founders Online, Call 24 and Equity Line Checks. Use your money whenever you need it. No hassles, no problems.
- Payments can be made with Payroll Deduction, Founders Online, Call 24, in person at any Founders Office or by mail. We make the process as easy as possible—and we’re always here to answer your questions.
Call 1-800-845-1614 or visit one of our offices in South Carolina or North Carolina to learn how Founders Federal Credit Union can help you use your equity to your advantage. Our representatives will take a look at your overall financial picture and help you decide if a HELOC is right for you.