Relax ... it's not just a job, it's a career.
Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to excellent service to our members, and our dedicated employees make it all happen.
Retirement planning options with employer contributions and Pension Plan fully funded by Founders.
Employees are encouraged to increase their knowledge in preparation for advancement.
What makes Founders a great place to work?
- Our employee health package includes comprehensive medical, dental, company paid group terms life and AD&D, disability and supplemental voluntary benefits. We also offer Flex Spending Accounts for both Medical and Dependent Care.
- We value our employees’ overall wellbeing and take a holistic approach to ensure our employees are healthy both physically and mentally. Our award-winning Fit Founders Wellness Plan and Employee Assistance programs provide employees with resources to ensure positive health.
- Employees are invited to attend seminars and webinars based on the needs of the position.
- Community involvement is important to Founders. Our employees' involvement in community groups and organizations is welcomed, supported and appreciated.
- Founders provides competitive salaries and bonus/incentive opportunities for all positions.
- Our family oriented atmosphere provides a culture of teamwork and compassion for each employee and our membership.
How do I apply for a position at Founders?
Our application process consists of completing and submitting a two-part Applicant Packet
- Apply and submit your resume for the position through our online portal
View and apply for current career listings
- Complete and sign the Employment Application and Information Release Authorization
Employment Application and Information Release Authorization
Completed packets may be faxed to 1-803-289-5087, emailed to HR@foundersfcu.com or mailed to:
Founders Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
737 Plantation Road
Lancaster, SC 29720
Founders Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
as low as
as low as
as low as
as high as