Relax ... get started.
Your Savings Account1 is your primary account and the first step to becoming a Founders member.
Surcharge-free ATM Network
Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs2 through our affiliation with the CO-OP ATM Network.
- Low minimum deposit – only a $5 minimum deposit is required to open your primary Savings Account.
- No monthly service fees when you have eStatements,5 for low or high balances.
- Free and unlimited over-the-counter withdrawals if you have a $200 or higher balance.
- Two free over-the-counter withdrawals if your balance is less than $2006 but enjoy unlimited withdrawals at Founders ATMs at no charge.
- Add additional Savings Accounts in Founders Online.
Savings and Deposit Calculator
1 Requires credit evaluation. Teens under the age of 18 are required to have an adult sign as joint owner.
2 Surcharge fees may apply when Founders Visa Debit or ATM Card is used outside of the CO-OP ATM network or at non-Founders owned ATMs.
3 All account types may not be eligible for the Dividend Amp program. By enrolling, all suffixes under the selected account number are enrolled, except for IRA Share Certificates which are not eligible. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Dividend Amp program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614, visit an office or go to foundersfcu.com/dividend-amp.
4 Annual Percentage Yield of 5.38% is accurate as of February 1, 2020. The APY may change after the account is opened. No minimum balance is required to open the account or earn the advertised APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Deposits can only be made by FFCU through qualifying or enrolling in a Loyalty Account Program, and members may receive a 1099-MISC for qualifying Loyalty Select deposits.
5 Accounts without eStatements will be charged $2 for periodic statements by mail.
6 Additional withdrawals are $1 per withdrawal.