Relax ... you're home.
Buying a home for the first time? Seasoned and experienced homeowner? Or just want to refinance for a lower rate? It’s important to work with a lender you can trust.
First Time Homebuyer Program
Buying for the first time? Let us help you navigate the homebuying process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
We appreciate and honor our service men and women with our Founders Military Mortgage program for active or inactive military.
Founders Insurance Services*
Our qualified agents can help you find homeowners insurance options for your needs.
- No PMI, ever! Founders never charges Private Mortgage Insurance on any Mortgage products.
- Your Mortgage Loan is serviced completely by Founders and always stays with us.
- Our experienced Mortgage Loan Officers are expertly trained to help you navigate the home-buying process. Click here for a complete list of our Mortgage Loan Originators
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Founders Military Mortgage Program
- Adjustable and fixed rate options
- Double wide manufactured home options
* Founders Insurance Services offered through Founders Financial Group, LLC, doing business as Founders Insurance Services. Insurance products not underwritten by Founders Financial Group, LLC, or any affiliated company.
Not NCUA Insured - No Credit Union Guarantee - May Lose Value - Not Deposits - Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency.
The SAFE Act requires a mortgage loan originator to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and provide their Mortgage Loan Originator Identifier number to a consumer when engaging in a mortgage loan transaction. You may obtain information about the Mortgage Loan Originator by accessing the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Rates and terms may vary depending on the type of Mortgage Loan, loan to value and evaluation of your credit.