Relax ... you're home.
Founders offers 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgages along with other popular programs such as 15/15, 7/1 and 5/5 Adjustable Rate options! Whether you're buying or refinancing it’s important to work with a lender you can trust.
First Time Homebuyer Program
Buying for the first time? Let us help you navigate the homebuying process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
We appreciate and honor our service men and women with our Founders Military Mortgage program for active or inactive military.
Founders Insurance Services*
Our qualified agents can help you find homeowners insurance options for your needs.
- No PMI, ever! Founders never charges Private Mortgage Insurance on any Mortgage products.
- Your Mortgage Loan is serviced completely by Founders and always stays with us.
- Our experienced Mortgage Loan Officers are expertly trained to help you navigate the home-buying process. Click here for a complete list of our Mortgage Loan Originators
- Adjustable and fixed rate options
- Land loans
- Double wide manufactured home options
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
* Founders Insurance Services offered through Founders Financial Group, LLC, doing business as Founders Insurance Services. Insurance products not underwritten by Founders Financial Group, LLC, or any affiliated company.
Not NCUA Insured - No Credit Union Guarantee - May Lose Value - Not Deposits - Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency.
The SAFE Act requires a mortgage loan originator to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and provide their Mortgage Loan Originator Identifier number to a consumer when engaging in a mortgage loan transaction. You may obtain information about the Mortgage Loan Originator by accessing the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Rates and terms may vary depending on the type of Mortgage Loan, loan to value and evaluation of your credit.
1 30-year fixed rate mortgage offer is available for purchases or refinance of your primary residence. Not all property types qualify. Loan to value and debt to income limits apply. All costs, including origination and processing fees, associated with the loan are the responsibility of the borrower. Offer, rates, terms and conditions vary depending on the type of loan, loan amount, loan to value ratio, credit evaluation and underwriting requirements.
2 Compared to other Founders fixed rate mortgage products