30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
Relax ... with a 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
Low Payments* With an Easy Application Process!
30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage1
Save on your monthly mortgage payment with a 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage from Founders Federal Credit Union!
Take advantage of low rates while they’re still around! The application process is simple, and your Mortgage is serviced completely by Founders and always stays with us. Founders also offers additional mortgage options like our First Time Homebuyer Program and Founders Military Mortgage Program.
Learn more about our additional Mortgages here!
Relax … you’re home.
- No PMI, ever! Founders never charges Private Mortgage Insurance on any Mortgage products.
- Your Mortgage Loan is serviced completely by Founders and always stays with us.
- Our experienced Mortgage Loan Officers are expertly trained to help you navigate the home-buying process. Click here for a complete list of our Mortgage Loan Originators.
- Adjustable and fixed rate options.
- Low rates.
- Pay off your Mortgage over 30 years with low monthly payments!*
* Compared to other Founders fixed rate mortgage products.
** Founders Insurance Services offered through Founders Financial Group, LLC, doing business as Founders Insurance Services. Insurance products not underwritten by Founders Financial Group, LLC, or any affiliated company.
Not NCUA Insured - No Credit Union Guarantee - May Lose Value - Not Deposits - Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency.
1 30-year fixed rate mortgage offer is available for purchases or refinance of your primary residence. Not all property types qualify. Loan to value and debt to income limits apply. All costs, including origination and processing fees, associated with the loan are the responsibility of the borrower. Offer, rates, terms and conditions vary depending on the type of loan, loan amount, loan to value ratio, credit evaluation and underwriting requirements.
The SAFE Act requires a mortgage loan originator to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and provide their Mortgage Loan Originator Identifier number to a consumer when engaging in a mortgage loan transaction. You may obtain information about the Mortgage Loan Originator by accessing the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Rates and terms may vary depending on the type of Mortgage Loan, loan to value and evaluation of your credit.