Relax ... get online.
Founders Online provides you with all the tools you need to securely access your account 24/7, no matter where you are.
Secure Access Codes
Through our enhanced security features, we are continuing to keep your account, information and money safe.
Deposit checks directly to your Founders accounts using your Android or Apple mobile device.
Send money to other Founders members and pay bills quickly and easily with Founders Pay – all in Founders Online!
Increased Functionality within Founders Online
- View and manage all your Founders accounts, Loans and Cards in one place and on any device, whether in the app, on a mobile browser or on a desktop browser.
- Block and unblock your Founders Credit or Debit Cards if you can’t locate your cards or if you suspect fraud.
- Update your personal information such as address, phone number and email address without having to call or visit an office.
- Apply for Loan and Deposit products.
- View eStatements.
- Send Founders Representatives Secure Messages regarding your account within Founders Online.
Founders Online helps make managing your money easier
- Schedule Founders Loan and Credit Card payments securely in just a few steps.
- Update the Founders Credit Card or Debit Card you have saved with multiple vendors in one place with CardSwap. Click here for more information!
- Sign up for free text, email and transaction alerts.2
- View account balances and recent transactions on your Apple Watch!3 Click here for more information on using Apple Watch with Founders Online.
- Sign up for Text Banking4 within Founders Online to send text commands from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information.
Pay bills and other Founders members with Founders Pay!
- Pay a Member – Sending money to Founders members has never been easier! Find detailed instructions here!
- Pay a Bill with Card – Biller Direct5 gives you the option to pay your bills with your Founders Card. Set up is easy and your payments go through fast!
- Pay a Bill from Checking – Our free Bill Pay6 solution allows you to schedule bill payments to draft from your Founders Checking Account.
- Popmoney – Send and receive personal electronic payments through email or text messages under Pay a Bill from Checking.
Secure Access Codes
In Founders Online, you may occasionally be required to receive and enter a Secure Access Code (SAC) in order to log in or complete certain types of transactions. By receiving and entering this code within Founders Online, you can be certain your finances are even more safe and secure.
How the Secure Access Code works
The first time you log in to the new Founders Online you will be prompted to select your SAC delivery method. These methods are predetermined based on the contact information we have for you. Select the delivery method you wish to receive your SAC for your initial login and confirm you have the means to access that code in a timely manner. Once you receive your SAC, enter it in the field and click Submit in order to access Founders Online. The Secure Access Code is another layer of security so we can confirm your account is being accessed by you.
Managing your Secure Access Codes
Changing and editing your SAC delivery channels is easy! Within Founders Online, click Settings in the left column, then Security Preferences in the drop-down selection. You may select or de-select the ways you wish to receive your Secure Access Code. Please note, if you update your SAC delivery channel you will not update your Account Contact Information. You must update your Account Contact Information by clicking on Services and then Contact Info.
1 Not all account types are eligible for this service. Only members in good standing that have the option to deposit a check within the Founders Mobile App are eligible.
2 The Credit Union does not charge for use of the Service. However, your wireless carrier may charge you for messages you receive as a result of using the Service. You should contact your carrier for complete pricing details.
3 Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iSight, Apple Watch and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
4 Participating carriers include (but are not limited to): AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
5 A Founders Visa Branded Card must be used for this service, and you may incur a fee for single or reoccurring payments, which will be disclosed. If you enroll to receive payment text alerts, your wireless carrier may charge a fee. Some providers may allow minimum payments only, or may not allow full payment if past due. If you enroll in automatic payments, each payment may vary, and advanced notice of amounts due are not provided. Founders Federal Credit Union is not responsible for declined, denied or failed payments. Log in to Founders Online to confirm paid, scheduled, due or past due payments, payment amounts, and complete details.
6 Free Bill Pay applies only to basic features. If you choose to use additional features, fees may apply