Relax ... it's quick and convenient!
Founders Express Loan provides quick access to funds for emergencies or other short-term borrowing needs.
- Maximum 12 month repayment term1
- Quick access to funds for emergencies or other short-term borrowing needs
- Quick and convenient, fully automated online application
- Funds are deposited into your Founders account within minutes of approval
- Less costly alternative to traditional payday loans
- Loan amounts from $500.00 to $2,000.00 based on your Founders relationship
- No credit report required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be enrolled in our online banking and the primary owner of your Founders account
- Must have at least 6 months of Founders membership
- Must have 3 Months of direct deposit income into your Founders account
- Must be in Good Standing with Founders
- A $20.002 non-refundable application fee is required whether the loan is approved, denied, cancelled or withdrawn
To see if your account is eligible for application, login to Founders Online, select Add Account and then select Express Loan.
You may not be able to apply if:
- You have caused Founders a loss in the past
- You have delinquent loans or negative savings accounts
- You have had a loan modified as a Troubled Debt Restructured Loan
- Founders accounts included or discharged in a bankruptcy
- Your services or membership is limited by Founders
- You have a current existing Express Loan at the time of request
- You've had three Express Loans within a six-month period
- You have applied for an Express Loan within the past seven days
Account Types not eligible for Express Loans:
- Fiduciary (UGMA, Representative Payee, Estate, Conservator)
- Inherited IRA
- Business or Organization
- Public Funds
- Veterans Administration
1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 25.99% APR is effective February 1, 2022 and is subject to change. Example: For a $2,000.00 Express Loan with a term of 12 months at 25.99% APR, the monthly payment will be $191.19.
2 A $20.00 application fee will be deducted from your account at the time of your loan funding. If your loan request is denied, cancelled, or withdrawn, the fee will be deducted from any of your accounts as agreed in your Membership Agreement and Disclosures.