Relax ... just drive.
Whether you’re after that new-car smell or just want to save money by refinancing your loan from another financial institution, Founders has your Auto Loan!
Looking for Auto Insurance?
Founders Insurance Services1 agents can help you find personalized plans for your insurance needs.
Protect your purchase in the event you can’t make your payment due to injury, illness, loss of job or death.
Covers the difference between the insurance settlement in a total loss claim and the amount you owe.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection3
Save on automotive repairs at a price less than most comparable warranty plans available at dealerships.
- Rates as low as 1.99% APR.*
- Variety of financing options for vehicles, motorcycles, campers, boats, recreational vehicles and more.
- Quick turnaround time from application to funding, giving you more time to enjoy your new purchase.
- Our relationships with many dealerships are superb – giving you an easy-to-navigate and timely experience on both the Founders and dealer side during what can be a stressful experience.
- Get a preapproved spending limit, valid for 30 days, by applying for your Auto Loan early so you know what to look for before you start shopping.
- Let a Founders Loan Officer be your trusted advisor to make sure your purchase makes sense for you and your finances.
Auto Loan Calculator
1 Founders Insurance Services offered through Founders Financial Group, LLC, doing business as Founders Insurance Services. Insurance products not underwritten by Founders Financial Group, LLC, or any affiliated company.
Not NCUA Insured - No Credit Union Guarantee - May Lose Value - Not Deposits - Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency.
2 Payment Protection is a debt cancellation program administered by Minnesota Life Insurance Company, 400 Robert Street North, St Paul, Minnesota 55101. Exclusions, limitations and terms of availability apply to this coverage. For cost and complete details, contact your loan officer.
3 Products/Services Offered By Third Parties/Affiliates: Any Guaranteed Asset Protection insurance or extended warranty products or services ("products") which are provided by third parties or any affiliates are not products of the Credit Union. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through Credit Union financing; such is a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and the Credit Union with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between the party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and the Credit Union shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same.