Relax ... saving time and money is easy.
Why spend your own precious time when we can set these up automatically?
With ClickSWITCH, you can easily switch your Direct Deposits and Automatic Payments to Founders from another financial institution.
Simply follow these steps to start the secure process:
- Log in to Founders Online.
- Click on Services > ClickSWITCH.
- Select the desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.
Submit each switch and we'll take care of the rest!
Payroll Direct Deposit
How to set up Payroll Direct Deposit1 with your employer:
- Ask for a copy of your employer’s Direct Deposit signup form.
- Provide your deposit account type (Checking or Savings), account number, Founders routing number (253279439) and other required information.
- Submit the completed form to your employer.
1 Check with your Human Resources department for availability of products.
Social Security Direct Deposit
Easily have money from your savings or checking accounts automatically distributed to any of your Founders accounts, including loan payments! You decide the amount and where you want it distributed. We'll handle the rest.
You can visit your local Founders office or set up a Funds Transfer in Founders Online.
IRS Tax Return - Direct Deposit
Your IRS Tax Return can be directly deposited into any Savings Account,2 Checking Account or Money Market Plus Account.
- Verify that your account and routing numbers are accurate on your tax return to ensure funds will be deposited into the correct account. To find your account number log in to Founders Online, select the account you want to see, then click the Details tab. Your account number is the MICR number included at the top of the page. Your MICR can also be found on your printed checks for each account as the second part of numbers preprinted at the bottom of all of your checks. For detailed instructions on how to locate this information please visit our Electronic Transaction page.
- Verify your refund will be deposited into an account that has your name on it. If you are filing a joint return, be sure both names on the return are on the account.
- Visit the IRS website, Where’s My Refund? to check the status of your federal refund. You can visit the South Carolina DOR website to check the status of your SC refund check, or the North Carolina DOR website to check the status of your NC refund.
- Set up an alert so you are notified when you receive a deposit to your account! Log in to Founders Online, click on the Services tab, then set up an Account Activity Alert for a Credit Transaction. You will receive an alert from Founders Online when your account receives a credit. You can also access Founders Online to see if your deposit is pending.
Remember that Founders will NEVER call you and ask for your personal information about your account or your tax refund money, or your Founders Online login information or Secure Access Codes.
Call us at 800-845-1614, send a secure message through Founders Online or visit your local branch if you have any questions or need any additional information regarding your refund check.
2 Loyalty Select Accounts are not eligible for this service.
as low as
as low as
as low as
as high as
Three ways to get the process started for Social Security direct deposit:
Be prepared to provide your deposit account type (Checking or Savings), account number, Founders routing number (253279439) and other required information