Relax ... you'll love our Checking.
Our Checking Account has all the features you need to manage your money and it’s free when you have eStatements.1
Free Visa Debit Card
Complimentary with every Checking Account. Choose from regional collegiate Debit Card designs!
Edge Up Daily Transfers
Enroll in Edge Up2 and any Debit Card purchases you make could qualify for daily transfers to your Loyalty Select.
24/7 Account Access
Check your balance anytime, anywhere with Founders Online in our app or through our website login.
- No minimum balance – keep as little or as much in your Checking Account as you need.
- No monthly fees - sign up for free eStatements1 to have a Checking Account with no fees. Paper statement recipients are charged a $2 statement by mail fee.
- Get an edge on your savings when you enroll your Founders Visa Debit Card in our Edge Up2 program!
Founders & Collegiate Debit Cards
- Show your team spirit with our Clemson University™ Debit Card or University of South Carolina Debit Card options or opt for our traditional Founders Debit Card design.
- Available through Instant Issue at any Founders location or by mail when calling 1-800-845-1614.
1 Requires credit evaluation. Teens under the age of 18 are required to have an adult sign as joint owner. Accounts without eStatements will be charged $2 for periodic statements by mail.
2 Only Checking Accounts that have the option to receive a Debit Card qualify for the Edge Up program and all account types may not be eligible. ATM or cash back purchases, Debit Card credits, checks, ACH, disputed transactions and other non-Debit Card transactions may not qualify. Edge Up transfers to a Loyalty Select Account are limited to $100.00 per month per Loyalty Select Account. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Edge Up program at any time. For more information please visit foundersfcu.com/edge-up. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614 or go to foundersfcu.com/loyalty-products-terms-and-conditions.