Relax ... Cash In Your Rewards!
Cash In1 the CURewards® Points you've earned on your eligible Founders Credit Cards for a deposit to Loyalty Select!2 Redeem your points now in Founders Online.
Founders Credit Cards
Use your eligible Founders Credit Cards3 and redeem your CURewards® points for a Loyalty Select deposit.
How it works:
- Use your points-earning Founders Credit Cards and earn CURewards® points with every purchase.
- When you reach the minimum redemption amount, you can redeem your points for a deposit to Loyalty Select. For Platinum Visa Cardholders each 5,000 point redemption is worth a $25 deposit to Loyalty Select. For Visa Signature Cardholders each 2,500 point redemption is worth a $25 deposit to Loyalty Select. The amount you can redeem is unlimited! If you have earned the points, you could turn your points into a Loyalty Select deposit worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
- If you don’t already have a Loyalty Select, we will automatically open one for you when you Cash In for the first time.
- The more points you earn, the more you could redeem. Keep using your eligible card to accrue points!
How to Cash In:
- Cash In your CURewards® points by sending us a Secure Message in Founders Online or by calling 1-800-845-1614.
- If you don't already have a Loyalty Select Account you will now have a Loyalty Select account tile on your Account Home screen. If you wish to rename or reorder this account, navigate to the left menu and select Settings then Rename/Hide Accounts.
- Check your CURewards® points balance in Founders Online.
What other ways can I fund my Loyalty Select?
1 Not all Credit Card types are eligible for the Cash In program. Only members with a Founders Credit Card that accrues points are eligible. The minimum redemption amount is $25. Point requirements assigned to any award are subject to change without notice, and awards may be discontinued or substituted at any time. Points redeemed are non-refundable. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Cash In program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614 or go to foundersfcu.com/cash-in.
2 Annual Percentage Yield of 4.85% is accurate as of September 1, 2020. The APY may change after the account is opened. No minimum balance is required to open the account or earn the advertised APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Deposits can only be made by FFCU through qualifying or enrolling in a Loyalty Account Program, and members may receive a 1099-MISC for qualifying Loyalty Select deposits. Click here for full terms and conditions.
3 You must be 18 years or older to qualify. Qualifications for Founders Credit Cards are based on the Credit Union’s criteria, including applicant’s income and credit history. If you are approved for a Founders Credit Card, your assigned APR will come with your new card. APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime rate. Rates, terms and conditions are determined by an evaluation of credit history and underwriting factors and are subject to change. Minimum credit limit for Preferred No Frills Visa is $500 and Visa Signature is $5,000.
4 Only Checking Accounts that have the option to receive a Debit Card qualify for the Edge Up program and all account types may not be eligible. ATM or cash back purchases, Debit Card credits, checks, ACH, disputed transactions and other non-Debit Card transactions may not qualify. Edge Up transfers to a Loyalty Select Account are limited to $100.00 per month per Loyalty Select Account. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Edge Up program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614 or go to foundersfcu.com/edge-up.
5 All account types may not be eligible for the Dividend Amp program. By enrolling, all suffixes under the selected account number are enrolled, except for IRA Certificates which are not eligible. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Dividend Amp program at any time. For a complete list of terms, conditions and qualifications, please call 1-800-845-1614 or go to foundersfcu.com/dividend-amp.