Relax. No more IOUs.
Popmoney1 lets you send and receive personal electronic payments to and from virtually anyone, using email and text messages.
How Popmoney Works
Sending and receiving money with Popmoney is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
To send money:
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile.
- They get notified to deposit their money.
- Done! Money goes directly to their bank account.
To request money:
- Request money from a person or group.
- They get notified to pay the request.
- Done! Money goes into your account automatically.
Ways to use Popmoney
Popmoney offers a convenient alternative to cash and checks, and can be managed within Founders Online.
Make personal payments easier with Popmoney by:
- Paying rent & other household expenses to a roommate.
- Paying a babysitter or dog walker.
- Sending money as a gift.
- Sending money to students.
- Contributing money to a group gift or dinner.
Founders members can access Popmoney within the Bill Pay tab.
1 Popmoney transaction fees apply.