First Responder Choice Mortgage
The Mortgage You've Been Waiting For
First Responder Choice Mortgage Program1
Program details include:
- Up to 95% financing available.
- No origination fee.
- No limit on loan amount.
- No PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
- Up to $4,0002 towards closing costs based on the loan amount.
- Available for new purchases or refinances from other lenders.
- Apply by phone, at one of our offices or online. If applying online, leave a note in the comments section that you are applying for the First Responder Choice.
1 The First Responder Choice Mortgage is only available to full-time first responders located in Founders Federal Credit Union’s service areas of North and South Carolina. The Program is applicable to new first mortgage loans secured by your primary residence or refinanced first mortgage loans secured by your primary residence from a financial institution other than Founders Federal Credit Union. Offer, rates, terms and conditions vary depending on the type of loan, loan amount, loan to value ratio, credit evaluation and underwriting requirements.
2 Founders will pay closing costs, up to $4,000.00 based on the following loan amounts: up to $1,000.00 on loans up to $199,900.00, up to $2,000.00 on loans $200,000.00 to $299,900.00, up to $3,000.00 on loans $300,000.00 to $399,900.00, and up to $4,000.00 on loans $400,000.00 and above. Closing costs paid by FFCU will not exceed the amount of the actual qualifying closing costs. Closing costs credit available until June 30, 2021. Actual closing costs that exceed the closing cost credit will be the responsibility of the member. As of July 1, 2021, all costs associated with the loan are the responsibility of the borrower.
* Founders Insurance Services offered through Founders Financial Group, LLC, doing business as Founders Insurance Services. Insurance products not underwritten by Founders Financial Group, LLC, or any affiliated company.
Not NCUA Insured - No Credit Union Guarantee - May Lose Value - Not Deposits - Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency.