Relax. We've got your loan.
Need extra money? Founders Federal Credit Union offers Personal Loans for every need. From the routine to the unexpected, we’ve got the cash you need to pay your expenses.
- Debt Consolidation: Combine credit card balances, auto loans and other debts for a lower interest rate.
- Cash management: Are there times of the year when your cash flow is a little tight? Use a Personal Loan to make things easier on your budget.
- Home projects: Renovations and home improvements can be expensive but you don’t have to put them off. Personal Loans allow you to enjoy your home now and pay for them over time.
- Large purchases: Upgrade your appliances, buy a boat or ATV, or make other large purchases. You can do it all with a Personal Loan.
- Credit building: Personal Loans are a great way to establish a credit history. Perfect for students or those just starting out on their own.
- Vacation planning: You deserve a break! Make memories with your family on the vacation you’ve always dreamed of.
- Holiday shopping: The holidays are fun but can be tough on your budget. Our Holiday Loans let you give the very best.
- Auto repairs: Auto repairs often happen at the most inconvenient times. Cover the costs at a lower interest rate than many credit cards charge.
- Unplanned expenses: Unplanned expenses can hurt even the best-managed budget. A loan can help you make it through uncertain times.
- Medical bills: Pay off medical expenses from hospital stays, doctor’s visits, or other medical treatments.
When you are a Founders member, you’ll get reasonable repayment terms, including some of the best loan rates around. We make it easy to apply, too. Apply online or stop by one of our offices. With locations across the Upstate and Midlands of South Carolina, plus the Charlotte area of North Carolina, it’s easier than ever to get the money you need.
* Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Rate current as of August 1, 2018 and is the Credit Union’s best rate. Rates may vary depending on each borrower’s credit history and underwriting factors.