Relax ... we have Apple Pay.
Founders Federal Credit Union is pleased to offer Apple Pay. Apple Pay is a convenient new way to pay that makes reaching for your wallet a thing of the past. With Apple Pay you can simplify the way you shop by adding your Founders Credit Cards and Visa Debit to the Passbook app on your compatible device. Now you can easily check out at many of your favorite retailers with just the touch of your finger using this mobile payment solution.
- By adding your card(s) to Passbook, there’s no need to reach for your wallet when making purchases in-store. Apple Pay also lets you make purchases quickly and easily within many of your favorite mobile apps that include the new feature.
- You will still earn CURewards® points when you use select Founders Credit Cards. They are redeemable for cash, valuable travel awards, merchandise and gift certificates.
- All transactions are monitored by the same security that protects your Founders Credit Cards and Visa Debit Card.
Secure and private transactions
Making payments with Apple Pay is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Apple's server, so they're never shared with the merchant. And, if your iPhone is ever lost or stolen, just use the "Find My iPhone" feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started with Apple Pay
To add your Founders Credit Cards or Visa Debit Card, you'll need a compatible device with iOS 8.1 or later. Open the Passbook app, swipe down and tap the plus sign. Use your iSight camera to enter the card, or add it manually.
If your Founders Credit Card or Visa Debit is already in iTunes, just key in the Security Code (the CVV code from the back of your card).
Be sure to make this card your default payment card for Apple Pay. Just go to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay, tap on Default Card and select your Founders Credit Card or Visa Debit.
How to Use Apple Pay in Participating Stores:
1. Look for the Pay Wave or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Please keep in mind:
- Depending on the merchant and payment amount, you may be asked to sign.
- For security, Apple Pay uses a Device Account Number, which is a unique number assigned to each card.
- If the merchant requests the last 4 digits of your card number, please provide the last 4 digits of your Device Account Number, which can be found by selecting the "i" icon in Passbook in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iSight and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.