Savings & Checking
- About Founders
- Become a Member
Founders Federal Credit Union is pleased to offer Apple Pay. Apple Pay is a convenient new way to pay that makes reaching for your wallet a thing of the past. With Apple Pay you can simplify the way you shop by adding your Founders Credit Cards and Visa Debit to the Passbook app on your compatible device. Now you can easily check out at many of your favorite retailers with just the touch of your finger using this mobile payment solution.
Making payments with Apple Pay is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Apple's server, so they're never shared with the merchant. And, if your iPhone is ever lost or stolen, just use the "Find My iPhone" feature.
To add your Founders Credit Cards or Visa Debit Card, you'll need a compatible device with iOS 8.1 or later. Open the Passbook app, swipe down and tap the plus sign. Use your iSight camera to enter the card, or add it manually.
If your Founders Credit Card or Visa Debit is already in iTunes, just key in the Security Code (the CVV code from the back of your card).
Be sure to make this card your default payment card for Apple Pay. Just go to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay, tap on Default Card and select your Founders Credit Card or Visa Debit.
Please keep in mind:
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iSight and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
As an Android user, you can now pay with your phone at more than 1 million stores across the United States. Android Pay is a mobile payment solution offering Founders Visa Credit and Debit Cardholders the chance to breeze through the checkout lanes with virtually a wave of your phone.
With Android Pay you still receive all the rewards and benefits like CURewards® with select Founders Credit Cards. It also provides an extra layer of security when using your Founders Visa Credit and Debit Cards.
Download and open the Android Pay app on your eligible Android mobile device to get started. If your Founders Card is already linked to your Google account, you can simply add it to the Android Pay app by confirming a few details.
1. Look for the Android Pay symbol at checkout.
2. Unlock your device (no need to open the app).
3. Hold the back of your device near a contactless payment terminal. Your phone will beep or vibrate and you’ll receive a confirmation on-screen letting you know the payment was made.
Please keep in mind:
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
From the grocery store to the coffee shop to your favorite clothing store, Founders Federal Credit Union members can now add their Founders Visa Credit and Debit Cards to Samsung Pay and start making purchases at millions of merchant locations faster than ever before.
Your Samsung Pay transactions are covered by the same Founders security and privacy that protects your Founders Visa Credit and Debit Cards. Just like Android Pay, you still receive all the rewards and benefits like CURewards® with select Founders Credit Cards.
With Samsung Pay, making a purchase is as easy as pulling out your device. Just swipe up on your screen and authorize your payment using your fingerprint. If your Founders Card is already linked to your Google account, you can simply add it to the Samsung Pay app by confirming a few details.
1. When you're ready to check out, simply look for the contactless payments symbol or the magnetic stripe reader where you normally swipe your card.
2. To make an in-store payment, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen on your eligible device to activate Samsung Pay. The card you added or used most recently will be displayed first and you can easily swipe left or right to select a different card if desired.
3. When you are ready to make a payment, place your finger on the home key to verify your fingerprint or touch the ENTER PIN option to enter your Samsung Pay PIN.
4. Next, simply hold your device over the NFC payment terminal or near the magnetic strip reader where you would typically swipe your card. A confirmation message on the payment terminal will let you know your purchase was successful.
Please keep in mind:
Samsung®, Samsung Pay®, Samsung Galaxy S6®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+®, and Samsung Galaxy Note® 5 are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support page for compatibility information.
Message and data rates may apply. Terms and Conditions are available.