Relax. We’re here with you.
Founders Federal Credit Union has a proud legacy of giving and service. Supporting our communities is a standard within Founders and a belief guiding many of our decisions. Our Board of Directors and Management team share the philosophy that to achieve success, we must reinvest in our communities and help sustain them.
We believe donating our time, talent and resources is equally important as the monetary support we provide each year. Many of our Directors, Managers and employees donate their time, talent and expertise to leadership roles within our community and to numerous community organizations.
To further promote strong, healthy, safe and vibrant communities, we have set corporate responsibility guidelines to ensure we impact our areas of service fairly and in the best interest of all of our members.
In determining eligibility for funding, the program or activity will be evaluated for the following criteria:
- Meets critical community needs
- Provides solutions to critical social issues that have a demonstrated impact on children and youth
- Directly impacts or benefits key communities within our area of operation
- Improves education
- Benefits higher institutions with which Founders has a relationship
We are unable to support the following:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, age or national origin
- Political activities and organizations
- Membership organizations, unless the project benefits the entire community
- Sectarian or religious activities, unless the project benefits the entire community
- Conferences, trips or tours
- Most scholarships
- Travel teams in most instances
All proposals for cash or in-kind support must be submitted in writing and include:
A summary included on the submission form, describing the organization to be funded and specific request, including:
- Expected outcomes
- Program objectives with target dates
- Strategy to secure full funding for the project
Where appropriate (i.e., a newly-formed group), the requestor should provide the following:
- A copy of the letter form the IRS confirming 501 (C) (3) status
- A list of the organization’s board of directors, noting their business or other affiliations
- Audited financial statements may be requested
- A current list of supporters
Submit Your Request Here
Marketing Assistance Request
When appropriate, Founders Federal Credit Union offers marketing and design assistance to organizations within our categories of corporate responsibility.
Projects will not begin until all items are received from the organization. If items are received late or changes are made after final proof, this may delay projects. Founders Federal Credit Union's designers will provide contacts of vendors and printers with the specifications and files needed in the printing process. The organization will be responsible for contacting the vendors directly for pricing, arrangements and delivery.