Relax. Be smart.
SmartStart has the tools to help young adults (ages 17-25)
get their financial footing.
Free Checking with eStatements1
• Dividends paid on full balance.
• No minimum balance, no monthly fee or per check charges.
• Free box of Founders exclusive design checks.
• Free Visa Debit Card with CURewards®2.
• Establish and build your credit with a $250 limit.
• Free domestic incoming wire transfers.
With Founders Online, you can:
• Verify account balances and review transactions.
• Transfer money between accounts.
• View eStatements.
• Sign up for text and email alerts.
• Locate offices and ATMs.
• Access Bill Pay.
• Send and receive money using Popmoney.
Access your account on-the-go with Founders Mobile.
• Access to 30,000+ surcharge-free4 ATMs.
• ATMs located on seven college campuses5.
1Requires credit evaluation. Teens under the age of 18 are required to have an adult sign as joint owner.
Accounts without eStatements will be charged $2 for periodic statements by mail.
2 Refer to Visa Debit CURewards® brochure for details.
3 Must be 18 years of age or older. Credit evaluation is required. Rates and terms may vary depending on the
type of loan and evaluation of your credit. Certain restrictions apply for applicants under the age of 21
without an independent means of repaying the obligation.
4Surcharge fees may apply when Founders Visa Debit or ATM Card is used
outside of the co-op ATM network or at non-Founders owned ATMs.
5 Information accurate as of December 9, 2013.